• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WHAT FISH ARE YOU LOOKING FOR

emartin

Members
Otopharynx sp. 'auromarginatus goldhead' <---those of you at the CCA meetin in April saw me with pictures of them trying to convince Laif to inquire about collecting them. From what he told me he will ask them but said it is very unlikely since the collectors just don't like collecting in Mozambique because of logistics and remoteness.

Mylochromis epichorialis

Docimodus evelynae

Tramitichromis sp. "orange top" Lumbila

cholile

Members
Since you're asking, here's what I'm looking for to fill the two tanks I've finally managed to get set up and running:

6 A. calvus Chaitika "White"

8 L. ocellatus "Gold"

1 J. marlieri Magara

15 P. demasoni

8 Labidochromis caeruleus Lion's Cove (all yellow with black fins. No white or whitish bottoms)

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
I'm looking for shell-dwellers other than multies. I'd like to get some occies, ornatippinnis, or brevis.

rich_one

Members
I kinda like this old thread, and thought it maybe worth trying to revive.

For me, I'd STILL like to eventually get my hands on a female festae one of these days. And I'm starting to think about doing a 6 ft., 125 gallon Malawi tank... thinking about groups of fish (juvies work) I could use for such a setup, should I move forward with the idea.

-Rich

verbal

CCA Members
And I'm starting to think about doing a 6 ft., 125 gallon Malawi tank... thinking about groups of fish (juvies work) I could use for such a setup, should I move forward with the idea.
-Rich
If you are going with an all-male set-up wouldn't you want at least young adults?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I saw some pics of paratheraps melanuram from Lago Paten that were awesome. Hoping I can get my hands on some fry.

ddavila06

Members
I kinda like this old thread, and thought it maybe worth trying to revive.

For me, I'd STILL like to eventually get my hands on a female festae one of these days. And I'm starting to think about doing a 6 ft., 125 gallon Malawi tank... thinking about groups of fish (juvies work) I could use for such a setup, should I move forward with the idea.

-Rich

i think Jeff G. from pvas has festae..

i am patiently waiting for the right young group of silver angels to come up :unsure: Caleb know what they are called especifically :D

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
a073-01.jpg

THIS WILL BE MY NEXT OBJECTIVE TO BREED :jumpy::jumpy: