• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you bringing to the March meeting

Leffler817

CCA Members
I'm a meeting virgin. Yup I said it, Or wrote it. Since this will be my first meeting, do I need to bring anything? ($20 to join)

Leffler817

CCA Members
How do the auctions work? Is there an auctionier(forgive the speeling)? Silent? Do we get paddles to raise? Draw numbers?

chris_todd

Members
How do the auctions work? Is there an auctionier(forgive the speeling)? Silent? Do we get paddles to raise? Draw numbers?

Yep, just raise your hand (or get the auctioneer's attention) to bid on something you want, and if you win, a runner brings it to you and you pay cash on the spot.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Yeah. bring your money. lol

There will be a lot more items in the auction than are listed on here. This is where people give us an idea on what they may be bringing.
You just never know what wil be there. We have had as little as 3 items(a few years ago) to over 100 items.

longstocking

Members
I think I wil be at the meeting.... along with my plastic and titanium lego parts :lol:

Not sure about anything else.... Maybe a good idea to count on Tracey this month with money... a little 'loopy'... more than usual :lol:

If I am feeling up to it... Some N. brichardi 'red dots' and Albino BN's. Maybe some shrimp.

rsretep

Members
got some archocentrus cutteri juvies about 1' to maybe 1 1/2 for auction

am hoping to find some apisto panduro my female needs some companionship....

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I plan on bringing some rootwood. I may also be bringing a Hagen Biolife filter. I need to check to make sure it all works first though.