• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you bringing to the June mini auction...

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
i heard about that and im wondering if any petstore will take it...i have all stealth!! 4 total...all unplugged now, thats what i do on summer so im safe but what about next year :eek:... i don't have any receipts..

and i have a ton of red root floaters! so yeah, im bringing it :cool:
NO RECEIPT IS NEEDED JUST TAKE IT ON IN TO PETSMART OR LFS. IF NOT JUST CALL MARINELAND AND THEY WILL EVEN SWAP OUT FOR YA VIA THE MAIL. IT GOT MINE IN A MATTER OF DAYS OF CALLING THEM. I TOOK THE OTHERS INTO PETSMART WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM. GOODLUCK ;)

Enkay

Members
I have 2 mature (probably male but unsexed) Marble Angels. I also have smaller b/w koi ones as well. If there is interest, I will bring them.

I am looking for a couple of the gold/yellow color bristlenose - algae eating - ancistrus (did I spell all that right) ? Anyone got those?

Also, I missed the last meeting (dang) but if anyone has small discus, I am interested.

dlfn1

Members
most likely bringing....
the super giant piece of driftwood i got at a cca auction a few months back :(
2 x 29 gallon tanks
java fern, lots of java fern
2 older fluval 304's, both with new impeller assembly
2 40 breeder glass lids, one is brand new
some sponge filters
other random stuff that i'm not shipping to san jose......

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I am bringing all of my metriaclima I got from Matt. I am moving in a different direction. 5 adults one is free and about 10 juveniles.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

rich_one

Members
most likely bringing....
the super giant piece of driftwood i got at a cca auction a few months back :(
2 x 29 gallon tanks
java fern, lots of java fern
2 older fluval 304's, both with new impeller assembly
2 40 breeder glass lids, one is brand new
some sponge filters
other random stuff that i'm not shipping to san jose......
Thanks for bringing that driftwood... gonna look awesome in my tank! And thanks for "taking it easy" on my wifey, DQ! LOL...

-Rich