• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you bringing to the January auction?

mchambers

Former CCA member
I'm planning on bringing some black veil angels and some koi angels. (I've decided I'm not a big fan of angels.)

Also may bring some celestial pearl danios.

Am hoping our speaker inspires folks to bring some interesting plants.

Cristy

Members
I'll bring a 55g with stand, tops, and filter.

Also some nice plants: Hygro porto velho, Ludwigia repens x arcuata, Pogostemon erectus, Limnophila aromatica and maybe more.

ddavila06

Members
i will bring some hygrophila corymbosa angustifolia....thats about the only thing i have to share................

rsretep

Members
Archocentrus cutteri (juvies),metriaclima cyneusmarginitus (juvies),geophagus steindachneri (juvies), 30" light with 18 watt plant gro bulb,whisper bio bags (filter media),and lots of $$$$$

I"m going to miss it due to a greyhound rescue conflict. Frannie -- I got some of your plants last time. They were sort of grassy like. Andrew and I each got a bunch. I love it, and would love some more. Are you bringing some? If so, I may see if one of the boys will bid for me . . .

janelle408

Members
I'm planning on bringing some black veil angels and some koi angels. (I've decided I'm not a big fan of angels.)

Also may bring some celestial pearl danios.

Am hoping our speaker inspires folks to bring some interesting plants.

I'm interested in some of the danios. I should be at the meeting.