• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you bringing to the Feb 19th meeting?

longstocking

Members
ok guys... what are you bringing to this months auction?

I'm bringing:

Albino Bushy Nose Plecos

and I'm sure a tang or two as well :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Definitely:

Leucistic HRPs
Nicaraguan cichlids (Hypsophrys nicaraguensis)
Water Sprite (Ceratopteris thalictroides)
...and the sickliest most emaciated pair of A. macmasteri ever for Mr. Minifoot. I they were any more wasted I'd probably just flush them - as they are, probably spawn next week except for the fact that the male is gay.
..as well as: a surprise (or two/three).

Also: Would like a few Endler's and/or shrimp to put in my 'night-light' hallway tank - it's one of those 5 gallon spherical acrylic Bio-Orb thingy's acquired as an informal science project. Not really suited for anything else but definitely needs something besides Java moss.

mscichlid

Founder
I've got a bag of flourite and 2 Hanna pH testers and a Hanna TDS meter.
A few mini aquaclears and a couple of air pumps. Maybe a marineland 350 with lots of spare parts and washers, etc.

mab

Members
Also: Would like a few Endler's and/or shrimp to put in my 'night-light' hallway tank - it's one of those 5 gallon spherical acrylic Bio-Orb thingy's acquired as an informal science project. Not really suited for anything else but definitely needs something besides Java moss.

I have black bar endlers - they are a homozygous strain. They are line bred from stock donated to the PVAS in April 2008 by one of the aquarium "legends" Alan Fletcher. He claimed to have gotten them from John Endler himself shortly after he collected them in 1975 in Laguna de Patos, Cumana, in northeastern Venezuela.

mab

Members
Right now I'm good for a bag or two of Val nana - narrow leaf val - for the auction. Will probably add to list closer to the 19th.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
I have black bar endlers - they are a homozygous strain. They are line bred from stock donated to the PVAS in April 2008 by one of the aquarium "legends" Alan Fletcher. He claimed to have gotten them from John Endler himself shortly after he collected them in 1975 in Laguna de Patos, Cumana, in northeastern Venezuela.

If you can spare a couple I'd be obliged. Understand one doesn't require but a couple to establish a colony.:D

maddog10

Members
If I remember to load it into the truck....I will bring some extra large pieces of Malaysian driftwood.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I have an xp2 filter that needs a new o-ring (i think) that I will put in the auction. Also might bring a few nerites and some apisto viejita 2 pairs; not sure. Depends on my morning!

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
Aulonocara sp. ''Rubescens'' Juvies, Julidochromis marlieri juvies, 'Lamprologus' multifasciatus Shellies , cherry shrimp , Aulonocara jacobfreibergi 1 male 2 females 1 1/2".

</I>

chris_todd

Members
I'm doing lots of tank re-arranging and breaking down right now, so I'm bringing a bunch of stuff:

One Pseudotropheus socolofi, about 5"
Three Yellow labs, about 4"
Five Rusties, one is 5", the others are about 4"
One Melanochromis cyanorhabdus 'Maingano', about 4-4.5"
Three Labeotropheus trewavasae, about 3.5-4"
Breeding group of four Hemichromis guttatus, about 4"

As posted in another thread, I have tons of Lab. sp. 'Hongi' SRT adults and fry for sale.

I'll also be bringing Apistogramma cacatuoides 'Orange Flash' males
(Yun, Wil, and Caleb, I'll be bringing yours, too - PM me if you've changed your mind, or can't make it).

I will probably also bring lots of plants, though I won't know which until much closer to the end of the week.

F8LBITE

Members
anyone interested in a pair of L108 plecos? I got them from Scott Arney at the Catfish convention last year. You dont see these for sale ever.

4f5f31a0.jpg

451da180.jpg

8f8a9c1d.jpg