• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you bringing to the April meeting?

mchambers

Former CCA member
Seems like we need to start discussing this. I don't have much to bring, although I could bring some more red cherry shrimp, if anyone is interested.

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
Aulonocara sp. ''Rubescens'',
Aulonocara sp. Orange Blotch ( OB )
Julidochromis marlieri
Julidochromis regani
Lamprologus' multifasciatus
Neolamprologus pulcher

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I HAVE A TRIO OF JACK DEMPSEYS 1 MALE AND 2 FEMALES I THINK IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I CAN BRING THEM.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Extra-juvenile leucistic Honduran red points
Juvenile Pseudocrenilabrus multicolor
Emperor tetras
Water sprite
Hygrophilia
Red ceibals? (Matt - these things are getting huge and I have 8 more than I need - are you anywhere close to getting 'back in the game' and how many do you ultimately want?)

Also will bring everyone's 65W/96W light bulbs - please bring cash and arrange for pickup if you can't male it in person to the meeting.

Prince- 4 65W – 1 10000K SP + 1 10000K SqP + 1 6500K SP + 1 6500K SqP
Frank - 4 SP 65W 50/50
MH Horo - 3 SP 65W – 2 6500K + 1 10000K
Mdlnewman – 1 SqP 96W 6500K
Verbal - 1 SP 65W 6500K
Francine - 5 SP - 65W 10,000K
Cristy - 10 SP — 3 x 65W 10,000K + 4 65W 6500K + 2 x 96W 6500K + 1 x 96W 10,000K

mchambers

Former CCA member
Me?

I'll take some more. Same deal 12 for $8?
I don't think you've gotten any shrimp from me. Perhaps you got them from mab? I'd be happy to sell you some of mine, however, and that price seems quite reasonable. Only complication is that I may be a little bit late to the meeting, but should be there by 2:30 p.m.

longstocking

Members
Rocks?

My husband has access to some nice rocks. If anyone is interested in these rocks please post here and I will bring some for the auction. Here is one example... rough on the outside but smooth on the inside. I plan on using a few for my tangs but I think they would work well for a lot of malawi and other cichlids. These are descent sized rocks and pretty heavy... I think they will make great hiding spots and breeding spots... but just my opinion :)

I will not bring them if there isn't any interest. So please let me know so he can pick them up if you do want some. I am not sure what they are made of... so not sure if they will raise or lower ph.

Rocks.jpg

Rocks2.jpg

mscichlid

Founder
Not to cause confusion for guests and the curious, this post is for auction stuff only. Please post anything for sale or group buys in the Marketplace or Group buys.

Thanks yall.

rsretep

Members
have juvenile geophagus steindachneri (red hump) 1 1/4"- 1 1/2" and lots of archocentrus cutteri juvies

chris_todd

Members
In addition to me, myself, and I, I'm bringing Marge. I'll leave it up to her to decide whether she goes in the auction. ;)

Charlutz

Members
Thought sowing bewilderment is SOP on account of it being so much fun.

I know your post was sarcastic and meant in fun, but there is a good reason for the decision on the thread content. The "I'll bring these if anyone's interested or you could buy them outright" posts used to dominate these threads every month. It didn't serve a purpose as we have a for sale section. It just managed to clog up this thread without really telling anyone what was going to be in the auction, its stated purpose. :happy0144: