• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you bringing for auction to the Sept meeting?

mscichlid

Founder
Don't forget we've moved to Kennedy High School.

Reminders:

Please list only items for auction. For sale items go in Marketplace.

No opened meds, food, used bulbs and equipment that does not work.

Fish must be bagged properly. No fish will be accepted in sandwich or storage bags. Hybrid fish must be labeled as such.

I'm bringing:

1- adoketa (think it's a male)
1- bag of plant trimmings - (possible snails or duckweed)
2- 4" discus (red marlboro and turquoise; both peppered)
1- sveni pike
1 - trio of fundulopanchax sjoestedi http://www.petshop-zoomania.com/Tet...Tony Terceira - F.sjoestetdi Blue gularis.jpg (Tony Terceira photo)

verbal

CCA Members
This is probably my list:
young brown BN plecos
guppies
killifish pair
male sunshine peacock

ddavila06

Members
i dont see any babies in the holding tank with the accidental pair of nannacara so if i dont see any until next week i will bring that pair =)
hopefully some plant trimmings too

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Guys, remember to try to print out a form and have it written in and the bags labled in advance if you can. Saves time and confusion.
Kevin will assign you a number when you get there.

Also remember that according to the "mini auction" rules you, and or family, are limited to 15 items. (not counting donations) There are many reasons for this and that number may get smaller yet. We have a restriction on meeting length at the new location. We will keep an eye on it to see.

ddavila06

Members
is that for Me Pat? lol...i promise i do not have 50 bags of plant trimmings anymore!!! im not tearing down any tanks :lol:

mchambers

Former CCA member
I'd be happy to bring some panda corydoras and perhaps red cherry shrimp.

I'm confused about bringing a form -- I don't see one on the website. Could someone point me to it?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Or if you go to the Portal page/home and look on the
left side you should see a link to "mini" auction rules.
There is a link in the middle of the rules to this page.

rsretep

Members
cryptocorne wendtii (bronze) (possible snails or duckweed)
Archocentrus cutteri juvies
29 gallon tank

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks Pat!

Also, if you have a choice between 12 bags of 2 fish (plants)...or 4 bags of 6 fish (plants)...please have consideration of the time it takes to auction stuff :)

Matt

Guys, remember to try to print out a form and have it written in and the bags labled in advance if you can. Saves time and confusion.
Kevin will assign you a number when you get there.

Also remember that according to the "mini auction" rules you, and or family, are limited to 15 items. (not counting donations) There are many reasons for this and that number may get smaller yet. We have a restriction on meeting length at the new location. We will keep an eye on it to see.

fischfan13

Banned
Thanks Pat!

Also, if you have a choice between 12 bags of 2 fish (plants)...or 4 bags of 6 fish (plants)...please have consideration of the time it takes to auction stuff :)

Matt

I think the auctioneer talks pretty fast...hopefully everyone can listen at the same speed.:p

clearsky5

CCA Members
If anyone has some shellies, and want to bring some, it is something I am interested in...
also ent. kilesa's...
thanks
david

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
I'll bring 2 bags of each Julidochromis marlieri , Julidochromis regani,
'Lamprologus' multifasciatus, Aulonocara sp. ''Rubescens'', Brown Bristle nose Plecos.

</I>

toddnbecka

Members
I have one big adult williamsi I'd like to rehome, and probably a bag of young adult brown BN females. I have too many of them, way more females than males. They produce some albino and calico fry, and I've even found a handful of super red fry among their offspring.

skanda

Members
Items for September

Tank cover 36" x 18" All glass (New)
Aquarium fish handbook
Cichlids of Central America (Book)
White Cloud Mountain Minnows
Ceramic Fish Tiles x3
Artifical Spawining Moss