• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you bringing for auction to the meeting?

mscichlid

Founder
It's that time again to bring some of your fish or supplies for auction.

What do you have to offer?

(No previously opened medication or food will be accepted). Thanks!

Oh yeah, please obey all parking rules and do not park on the right side of the circle between the employee parking signs.

Last edited:

Plenipotentiary-at-large
My virtue?

Drat, seems 'twere mislaid some time ago.

How about a single long, sturdy and actually pretty attractive two door/lid full plastic hood for a 48" x 12" tank (a 55 high for example) with two single bulb 48" fixtures - neither of which work well or at all but that have new plant bulbs in them. Chanced across/scored a Coralife 48" and no longer have a need for or to tinker with these.

Some saltwater stuff/books.

Some juvenile and increasingly ubiquitous leucistic Honduran red points (HRPs).

Dang - got too much stuff piling up here in reserve - what does anyone need? Air pumps, small to medium HOB filters, water sprite, 117 suction cups/mounts from heaters, powerheads, what?

Have a big fairly quiet chiller - motor runs, might need to be recharged with propellant - so many tanks I have to run the AC - make me an offer or better yet ply me with a trade.

Also have about a five gallon bucket full of pretty nice river gravel - not quite agate but nice rough polished about average pea-sized substrate from the LFS. My Corys prefer finer substrate but if you're after the natural look in something that has a better tendency to stay put than sand, this is good. Won't bring it unless someone says they want it.

And its about time I bring something to eat. Oops, different thread.

Last edited:

mchambers

Former CCA member
Gravel, anyone?

I've got a 48 inch T-5 bulb I don't need.

Like Sam, I've also got several bags of gravel (deep blue, black, and brown) that I'll never use.

Could bring more red cherry shrimp, if there is any interest.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
I think my shrimp got munched. Would like to try agin if you're amenable. Anything I can bring you? Something leafy perhaps?

johns51

Members
6- Platytaeniodus sp. "red Tail Sheller" also known as Haplochromis sp. "red tail sheller" These are Victorians and are listed as Vunerable on the CARES list

7- Lamprologus meleagris/stappersi and shells

6- Cynotalapia Afra Cobue

Spine

Members
Have a big fairly quiet chiller - motor runs, might need to be recharged with propellant

Does the chiller have a label on it that might tell you what size it is.
Also how old is it. The age should help me figure out what refrigerant it uses.

longstocking

Members
I'm bringing a 10 gallon complete set-up donated by House of Tropicals.... no, none of you can have it :p:p:p, But your kids can!!! It's for the children's raffle... so bring all your children this month!! :jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Does the chiller have a label on it that might tell you what size it is.
Also how old is it. The age should help me figure out what refrigerant it uses.

Baytech Model # CH-250 - Very clean, runs smooth, no leaks, (looks unused), still in original box.
1/4 horsepower
Serial # 823
5 amp/110 volt/60 hertz

Web indicates they were pretty good little workhorses, company no longer around, seems to have shutdown in 1996. Probably uses R-22/freon.

Spine

Members
I knocked over my last remaining jars of Vinegar eels and freshwater Rotifers.

If anyone has any to sell let me know or bring some to the meeting
I will definitely bid and buy if you have them in the auction:D:D