• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Whale Wars

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Any of you guys watch Whale Wars on Animal Planet? What do you think of it?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Ive watched it a few times. Interesting.
Not sure about some of the tactics. Stink bombs and slippery bombs. lol
The captain is a little over the top and the first mate is a pain in the....
I agree with not hunting the whales but am not sure about the methods they use.

Would rather watch the crab guys on Discovery. I am hooked on that one. lol

cmcpart0422

Members
I agree with Pat. Their tactics are stupid, and their captain is an idiot. Thats why he got kicked out of green peace in the first place.

F8LBITE

Members
hahaha I want to know who pays for the fuel and all the equiptment? Probablly the channel they are on. It looks like a pretty nice ship.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I agree with Pat. Their tactics are stupid, and their captain is an idiot. Thats why he got kicked out of green peace in the first place.
a waste of good airspace let alone the fuel they waste to throw stink bombs......oh boy that will really stop whale pirates. :rolleyes: i got an idea send them over to battle the somali pirates. :D

cmcpart0422

Members
I like how before the show starts discovery says that the views and tactics of the people in the show do not reflect the views of discovery.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I would rather watch Lisa on Ice Road Truckers!

That's true...she's not only kinda of hot, but entertaining. What a tuff chic, ya gotta love it. LOL!

It's like Olivia from Attack of the Show, that girl is tuff as nails, ya gott a love that.

Good call Maddog.:D

RM

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I just hope their insane actions cause the govt to step in and protect the sanctuary. Doubt it will actually happen but if it does it will be because of these insane tactics by the sea shepherds, no doubt govt's would continue to ignore it if the show wasn't on air and it's popularity just might be enough pressure to get the govt involved. It wouldn't surprise me if the govt started patrolling the sanctuary to keep the sea shepherds out tho, it would be safer for them to do that rather than to **** off japan...

I think the tactics are dumb, but what else can they do? Yeah i think the captain is an idiot and he is trying to fight a war with a butter knife. The Japanese have the better ships hands down and the sea sheperds are out matched. I think the bat ship is cool and gives them somewhat of an advantage but there are too many japanese ships to try to stop them all.

I think Bat ship gets smashed up in the next week or two. I bet they ran into each other. No telling what that group of dip-$h!ts will do.