• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

We that sucked

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I spent $30 on glass for a 40b lid and broke half of it along with cracking the plate covering where the bulk head was.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Plenipotentiary-at-large
I like it the other way...

well that sucked...

...realize the circumstances are distressing but it's actually slightly hysterical. Doubtless everyone has a "we that sucked" moment" related to aquaria to say nothing of everyday life. I remember having a watch that I was given as a birthday present when I was about 12 that I removed and hung on the branch of a tree in a neighbor's yard so it wouldn't be at risk during a football game. The next day I panicked when I couldn't find it before remembering where I'd left it. Went tearing outside to reclaim it but it wasn't there, looked down at the ground where it surely must have fallen and noticed the grass had been mowed. All I could find were some very tiny gears and in that moment I was the "we that sucked".

Next?

Leffler817

CCA Members
I have two broken lids that I'm still dealing with, so I feel your pain.

More recently though, I managed to drop my new iphone into the baby's bath water. :smashfreakB: Fortunately it stills works and there's no problems. Lesson to be learned: don't put iphone in front hoodie pocket!