• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

We are Back!

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
YES we are back...we finally migrated to a new hosting company... we are now bigger and more monster than ever!

if you see any bug or issues please post on this thread... thanks

rich_one

Members
Was this a planned migration? Just asking. If there was an anouncement, I missed it, and having polled a few forum members on what was going on, no one seemed to have a clue. Not a big deal... just curious, because I was pretty worried and didn't know what was going on.

At any rate, glad to see the forum back!

-Rich

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Was this a planned migration? Just asking. If there was an anouncement, I missed it, and having polled a few forum members on what was going on, no one seemed to have a clue. Not a big deal... just curious, because I was pretty worried and didn't know what was going on.

At any rate, glad to see the forum back!

-Rich

Perhaps a simple heads up tread would be appreciated.
Anyway, glad you are back on line.

migration was planned... --> ( http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10873 ) but the downtime and outage was not part of the plan.. seem like the closer we completing migration the more issues we had with the old server company.. and less help we got from them... good thing i move out of there....

rich_one

Members
migration was planned... --> ( http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10873 ) but the downtime and outage was not part of the plan.. seem like the closer we completing migration the more issues we had with the old server company.. and less help we got from them... good thing i move out of there....
Ah... I see. Well, seems like the move is definitely for the better, and I'm glad it finally got worked out. Thanks for you guys hard work on that, because I know it had to be nerve wrecking at the least!

-Rich

Jay

CCA Members
Can not post to my Sponsor Forum

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache Server at www.capitalcichlids.org Port 80

Jay
Cichlids Are Special