• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Want to Join CCA

jb1edlover

Members
Hey guys/gals,
This is JB, I met some of you at ACA. I live down in Hampton VA and I'm very interested in joining your organization. I think you guys did a great job at hosting the ACA and you guys are the type of organization I'd like to be a part of. I know it's a 3 hour 1-way drive for me to attend meetings and events but heck that's nothing for a true fish lover!
One question did the ACA registration cover the 1 year membership here? If not then I'll glady pay and join just wanted to make sure it wasnt' already covered before paying.
A little about myself, I'm really big into Victorians and have a pretty large collection of them. I'm also big into Texas Cichlids and I have several colonies of these guys that I collected myself in San Antonio prior to moving to Virginia. My wife is in the military so I don't expect to be here but a few more years before pulling up anchor and moving somewhere else but I'd love to join this group and establish some friendships.
Look forward to see you guys again soon,
JB Edmundson

Davey_8313

Members
Next time you go to a meeting bring me some Victorians to Stafford, it's right on the way lol. Vics are my favorite. I believe if you paid for the big package at the convention that it was included. The $50 package I believe, but I'd wait for one of the more knowledgeable people to answer.

jb1edlover

Members
I didn't arrive till Saturday morning and I paid $40- $50 somewhere around there, I don't even really remember. I know I don't have access to any of the membership areas. Anyway I'll post later what Victorians I have. I'm going to FOTAS in San Antonio in NOV and will be restocking with lots of Vics.
JB