• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
I really cannot stand either of these guys and do not know why the rest of you humor them by posting on this thread. In fact I suspect that I was adopted and these guys were the same and they are my biological brothers. That's how bad they are. Do you get the feeling I feet left out and crave attention?

I'm the curmudgeon on this forum, not you guys.

By the way, I just found out that there will be two (mated) pair of Apisto sp. "Pevas Blue" in the upcoming auction in PA this weekend. One pair will be donated to the great club putting it on and the other pair will benefit none other than George Richter.

I guess I know which pair will sell for big money.

George

To really be pizza it has GOT to be made in Chicago. Every Italian worth a darn knows that.

kaj41354

Members
By the way, I just found out that there will be two (mated) pair of Apisto sp. "Pevas Blue" in the upcoming auction in PA this weekend. One pair will be donated to the great club putting it on and the other pair will benefit none other than George Richter.

I guess I know which pair will sell for big money.

George

To really be pizza it has GOT to be made in Chicago. Every Italian worth a darn knows that.

I really never thought I'd say this but....

All Hail King George!:love0030::love0030::love0030: