• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Volunteers Needed for BFD - Please Sign Up

chriscoli

Administrator
I guess you can mark me down for the first shift on Sunday with Cory. Will just need instructions on where to go and who to report to! Also, do I need to register for the event then? Or is Sunday different than today/tomorrow?
To be clear, it's not this weekend, it's the 15th, 16th, and 17th.

chriscoli

Administrator
Registration Desk
Friday (2 people each time slot)
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Greg ONeil, Cory Snyder

Saturday (2 people each time slot)
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM Reed, Larry, Cory
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Reed Blaise, Cory
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM Cory
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Cory

Sunday (2 people each time slot)
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Cory, Freakgecko
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM Matt (FishEggs), Cory
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Matt (FishEggs), Cory

chriscoli

Administrator
I still need someone to help me set up Aquarium Beautiful

Aquarium Beautiful
Friday Starting at 3:00 PM
Sunday Starting at about 3:00 PM

MarkK

CCA Members
I can help with Aquarium Beautiful starting 3:00 on Friday, Let me know where to go when. Or I can do whatever else is needed.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Registration Desk
Friday (2 people each time slot)
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Greg ONeil, Cory Snyder

Saturday (2 people each time slot)
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM Reed, Larry, Cory
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Reed Blaise, Cory
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM Cory
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Cory

Sunday (2 people each time slot)
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Cory, Freakgecko
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM Matt (FishEggs), Cory
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Matt (FishEggs), Cory

Folks,

Every year I seem to come down with some sinus related virus. I was laid up today and wasn’t feeling well. I’m hoping it was a 24 hour deal, but just in case, it might be wise to make sure we have someone other than me in the late Saturday time slots and have back ups for the others. I plan to be there still, but let’s be cautious and plan accordingly in case this turns out to be something worse.

Thanks,

Cory

chriscoli

Administrator
Thank you for the heads up, and I hope you feel better! I guess it's better than you sneezing on all of the raffle tickets before you hand them out and then being labeled as "patient zero."

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
I feel a little better today after some good sleep. I’m hoping it’s an upward trend and by Friday I’ll be back to normal. Please still let us know if you can be available, though.

Freakgecko

Members
hopefully mine is just allergies, this sore throat has been annoying me all day. The joys of being allergic to cats and owning 4. You never know if it’s allergies or a cold haha should be good to go by Sunday