• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Vid of my Discus tank

F8LBITE

Members
These guys are growing like crazy and they were especially active tonight so I got the camera out for a quick vid. Enjoy :D

JulyDiscus027.jpg

JulyDiscus023.jpg

JulyDiscus018.jpg

JulyDiscus021.jpg

JulyDiscus020.jpg

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h37VlHc2064&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h37VlHc2064&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Jumbie

Members
Looks good Jose, I wish I had a camera so I could take some pictures of mine. Besides black worms what else are you feeding?

Cartel

Members
So regardless they are Hans :p

I was never much of a discus kinda person but everytime i see yours for some reason it makes me want to give them a try. Hrmmm

DiscusnAfricans

Past President

I was never much of a discus kinda person but everytime i see yours for some reason it makes me want to give them a try. Hrmmm
Phil said the same thing when he was taking some pictures for me. When you see them in person, its tough not to like them. They're not as wild and crazy as the Africans but they are beautiful fish and fun to watch. They're easier to keep than most people think as long as you give them plenty of food and clean water.

F8LBITE

Members

Do IT!!! They are awesome. Maybe get a group purchase going for all interested and go up there together.

F8LBITE

Members
Phil said the same thing when he was taking some pictures for me. When you see them in person, its tough not to like them. They're not as wild and crazy as the Africans but they are beautiful fish and fun to watch. They're easier to keep than most people think as long as you give them plenty of food and clean water.

Yep even a dummy like me can do it. :D

YSS

Members
Man, congrats! Your fish and tank look awesome. Your tank is so clean. I am amazed. Keep up the good work. By the way, for anyone who wants to try discus, I highly recommend going over to simplydiscus.com and get disus from the sellers over there. Very reasonable price, very reasonable shipping , and they got some great fish.

F8LBITE

Members
Man, congrats! Your fish and tank look awesome. Your tank is so clean. I am amazed. Keep up the good work. By the way, for anyone who wants to try discus, I highly recommend going over to simplydiscus.com and get disus from the sellers over there. Very reasonable price, very reasonable shipping , and they got some great fish.

Thanks man. My cleaning regimen is 50% WC every other day. keeps the tank nice and clean. I want to get more but im pretty maxed out on space. Hmmmm maybe ill get a 90G for these guys....they sure would look good in my 125G :lol: