• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Vick to the Eagles

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
The funny thing about this signing was Andy Reid said they didn't need Michael Vick 3 days ago. Then Kolb gets hurt. I wish him well.

Davey_8313

Members
Andy Reid couldn't even control his two criminal sons... I hope Vick has learned his lesson. Everybody deserves a second chance. I wish Minnesota signed him.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
glad he's back just wish it wasn't against us in the nfc! wooo hooo way to philly! can u imagine mcnabb at qb and vick getting a screen pass.....cya lol! its gonna be nice to see him back and to see if he has that magic he had.

I hope he still has some of that magic DQ is talking about. Ever since he was at VA TECH i have been watching the dude play football. I kinda wish now that we had gotten him but o'well as long as he can do damage to the cowdungs and and giants i'll be fine.

Jumbie

Members
Can't wait to seem him play again but your right DQ it sucks that he ended up and Philly. I wonder what they have planed for him, even if they don’t play him they only paid 1.5 million for him with a 1yr contract. Reid says he going to play but Prince is right Reid doesn’t know what is going on I mean he just said a few days ago that the Eagles had no interest in him at all. We shall see.....

Jumbie, I think that the Sheagles will try some wildcat formations with Vick and I bet they are gonna to use the QB option play with him in there. Can you imagine some widcat play with a direct snap to Vick and Donovan as a decoy? Who will a defense cover? Mcnabb still has some legs under him and can pass, and assuming Vick has not lost a beat he can pass and he can surely run so defenses will have to choose their poison. It will be very intresting to see.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I am just glad he is not here in Baltimore. We have enough people with records. lol

But it would have made things interesting on the field.
I do love me some trick plays.
They showed an old one last night where the Ravens faked a hand off to Sanders some years ago and I remember 80% of the defense went for it.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Yeah, I heard the news last night. Was kinda of shocked, but not surprised.

Now Donovan can bark out the following under center when he's calling a play for Vick,"Dog 24...Dog 24...Hut Hut Hut." LOL! :lol:

My Redskins looked pitiful last night and now we have to deal with Vick too ;((:)angry3:

RM

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I am not an animal-rights nut by any means, BUT....

I went to college in Atlanta, loved watching him then, but cannot get over what he has done. As a dog owner, I cannot imagine how someone could torture and brutally kill dogs in the way he did for a laugh.

Giving someone a second chance is one thing, but there are some things so terrible that a second chance is unwarranted imo. Someone who is capable of doing those things to dogs could do those things to humans. The legal ramifications of acting on humans are the only thing that would stop a person like this. He has no morals; no sense of right and wrong.

He is a terrible human being and should never be allowed to play football again. He deserves to rot in jail.

/steps off soapbox
/thanks god that Dan Snyder didn't pick him up

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Sorry, not trying to kill the thread with my serious rant. I know you guys don't really know me, but I just feel strongly about this. I think it's a shame that a team picked him up; that's all.

It's just my opinion, take it or leave it.

mrkillie

Members
Anyone who thinks that Vick is going to be anywhere close to what he once was is likely to be sorely mistaken. You can't take 3 years off from the game at the NFL level and not lose anything, especially without having the facilities to work out in a professional way. If I were a 'pokes, 'skins or Giants fan (oh wait, I do like the Giants:) NOT AS MUCH AS MY STEELERS THOUGH!!!!) I would be happy that the Eagles made this mistake. They were the favorites to win the NFC before this disaster, but now, with all the media circus and public relations headaches this will cause them, they will be lucky to get into the playoffs. Too bad, I was feeling bad for all my neighbors that are Eagles fans and thought they were finally going to win one this year.

Joel