• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Very Large Awesome Pleco

ddavila06

Members
just got it from a friend at the PVAS and told him i might take it if he can not find a home, but this guy is huge for me to keep!!!is like 12 inches long and 5 wide at the head:D is soooooooooo kool this is what he gave me: Rhino Sailfin Pleco Pterygoplichthys scrophus"

anyone who is willinf to commit and take proper care of it is welcome to have it for free, since i got it for free...it needs a large aquarium, but with no aggresive fish please... planted tank even better:)

i also have two bushy nose ancistrus, about five inches, male and a female but not a proven pair. send me an offer :D
i also have a few aquatic plants if anyone is interested let me know
lastly i have some baby cribensis if i can catch some i can give you some:D

noo sshipping on live fish, will concider on plants, i live in annandale, thanks

ddavila06

Members
what kind of plants?

plants are pending, but i have hygro corimbosa angustifolia, a bunch of hygro vebripes (or something?), the non claimed ones are water sprite, one huge square foot floating plant, and mini water lettuce, maybe some dwarf sag

ddavila06

Members
here is some pics, ok, nevermind, if you want me to i will send you some nice pics!! send me your e-mail and i promise i will, this thing says loading forever and ever and nothing...:confused:

ddavila06

Members
big pleco still available, have not heard back from prospects, 1/2 inch crybs available, Large Square(IF NOT CUBIC WITH THE ROOTS) Foot water sprite shading my aquarium!!!! awesome place for breeding egg layers!!!!, bushy nose ancistrus pair, banana plants, 2 anubias nana "petite", and hygrophila polisperma (va only)

ddavila06

Members
i think it might not do well with africans :( mainly because of the high ph required but also because africans can be pretty aggressive:mad: thanks for offering though.

Anubias pending, all other plants still available, bushy nose plecos available, send offers

ddavila06

Members
well, all plecos still available. most plants gone, anyone knows of a monster fish keeper that wants the pleco:confused:

Lively

Members
Man, that's one pricey fish you're giving away... wowzers. Cool looking - but all I have are 55 gallons little tight for a bad boy like that.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I have a large sailfin in with my mixed Malawi in my 110. But other than dechlorinator, I don't doctor my water hardly at all. Don't really have any aggression issues other that the pleco occasionally chasing one of the Africans away from his cave, lol.

ddavila06

Members
I have a large sailfin in with my mixed Malawi in my 110. But other than dechlorinator, I don't doctor my water hardly at all. Don't really have any aggression issues other that the pleco occasionally chasing one of the Africans away from his cave, lol.

what are the dimmentions of your 110? and whats your ph. if it is a 48 inch tank then is too small, if it is the 60 inch and your ph is around 7 then i might give it to you.

yes This is one pricey fish to give away, i offered to find it a good home and was given to me for free, but if you prefer to pay i won't argue :D