• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Unofficial kens group order

Ading522

Members
Hey guys,

im doing another order from kens in a week or so..anyone want to jump in on the order, please pm me your orders.. if you order more than $20 please paypal me your order..pickup at my house in laurel.. thanks!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
These Ken's threads always confuse me.

Shipping is free over $75. I don't think I've ever not had the minimum (or 2-3x the minimum) myself.

But hey, if it works... more power to ya. :)

Ading522

Members
These Ken's threads always confuse me.

Shipping is free over $75. I don't think I've ever not had the minimum (or 2-3x the minimum) myself.

But hey, if it works... more power to ya. :)

Lol..I do have a hard time keeping it under $100 to be honest but if anyone doesn't need to reach $75 its always my pleasure to help a club member in any way I can..I'm not looking to split shipping I'm just offering a hitch ride to those who don't want to pay shipping or cannot reach the minimum for free ship.. Its a service to give back to my club.. But if no one wants to,its okay..I still place the order anyway..:)

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App