• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

UFOs in the Modern Era

Jay

CCA Members
My new book, UFOs in the Modern Era, is now available on Amazon by searching for its title in the search bar. It takes a look at more than 75 years of UFO reports by Project Book and the National National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena starting in 1947. You will be amazed by what I found by reading this book.

Hati (My Father's Life) has been updated. It includes many of the major historical events between 1923 and 1957 including blow-by-blow accounts of WWII battles and little-known facts.

Hati and the 285th F.A.O. B. is a shorter version of the Hati book which focuses on the Malmedy massacre.

What if Hiter never invaded Russia is a fictional look at how WWII may have ended differently and without causing the Cold War, the Korean War, and the Vietnam War. (You can see how and why all of these wars were caused by the way WWII ended in my book Hati.)

All these books are on Amazon.com. Search for them by their title

Jay