• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Trouble Getting On.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I sent a message to a few of you last week that the forum was down. I guess it was me. I could not get on from work. Then I found out it works fine from home.
Happened every day for the past week until today. I got on first thing this morning and never shut if off. I guess I need to clean my cookies or something on the work unit. Not a firewall. I checked that.
I could get the the web site just not the forum. :smashfreakB:

So in other words, between getting ready for the wedding, going to the ACA and not being able to get on from work, I have not been here much. I guess I too was on summer vacation.

cyradis4

Members
Hi!

I've been having this problem off and on. I've only ever had it when I'm either at work or at school. Both of them I have to sign onto the computers and both have huge networks (I work part time with Johns Hopkins Facilites, and I go to school at UMBC). I wonder if that has something to do with it?

Amanda.