• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Total Re-Stocking Blowout Sale

blkmjk

Members
Ok with eyes full of tears of joy and heart heavy. I'm making room for newly acquired stock. Here is a new list of available fish.

Sp. Turquoise group of five biggest is 3+" smallest at 2" would like to sell the group for 50$ but I would give these to a reliable club member who had the ability to breed these. To them they would be free at the cost of fry when they spawn. From COA

Paratheaps Hetrospilus 6)2-3" 15$ each our 75$ for the group from COA

Paratheaps Breidohri 3)2_1/2"-3_1/2" looks like one male two ladys but sex is unconfirmed 20$ each or 45$ for the lot. From COA

Paratheaps Synspilum 3) 1) 8" male from COA 30$ and two 6" from a local guy 1 male 1 female 10$ each of those or free if you buy the male and you want them.

Paratheaps Guttulatus proven pair spawned many times. From COA 40$

Paratheaps Bifaciatus 6) 2_3" from Scott's beautiful pair. 10$ each or 50$ for the lot.

Paratheaps Argentea 3) 1)6_7" unsexed 40$ came from tparker 2) 3" 15$ each from COA and stunning coloration on them.

H. Pearsi 2) 3_4" looks like a pair but would sell them as unsexed. 20$ for both or 15$ each.

H. Bocourti 1) 8" 25$ he is a stunning boss of the tank only gonna get bigger. Got him from Scott.

I got permission from the wife to set up a few breeding programs. So I'm going to concentrate on that. If any one has questions please don't hesitate to ask. I can be reached by phone (240)372_0601.

Pm or text is probably best. Pictures to be uploaded upon request. Just to much to try to load at the moment.

ALL PRICING IS OBO. I would like to move as much as possible as soon as possible. Thanks for looking.

Drew

NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
As I said this morning... Drew is good people.

Cheers, bud. :)

blkmjk

Members
Tony,
Thanks for all of the kind words. I had to make some tough decisions but I think it will all work out in the end. I realize that I can't keep every specie that suits my fancy. And I want to see my newly acquired bruisers make it to maturity.

Did not receive a pm so I am going to send one to you.

Drew

rich_one

Members
Definitely shouldn't have clicked on this thread. GLWS, buddy! This guy has awesome fish! Now I gotta click outta here, before I do something I shouldn't do, since I am trying to make room for projects too! LOL...

-Rich

blkmjk

Members
I will add pictures of the fish daily so people get to see the fish. This is the sub adult argentea

uploadfromtaptalk1364899998456.jpg

blkmjk

Members
Synspilum on bottom is the big male 30$. Syns to the left of him is free. She has been fighting with everyone lately. But is the best looking female I have when she isn't all tore up. And argentea on bottom right.

And I am far from a pro I just regurgitate what the pros say.

Drew

blkmjk

Members
Ok quick update.

2) Hetrospilus sold
1) Small Argentea sold
Bocourti sold
Pearsi sold
Large Argentea pending

Everything else is available still.

Drew