• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Too much aggression in my 72g... need to move some fish

Quicklynx

Members
I have a 72 gallon bowfront that consist of

1 x Vieja Synspillum 6" - $15
1 x Flowerhorn 5" (I want to say it's the basic dragon one) - $20
1 x Turquoise 3" - $20 (color is coming in nicely, and has some red on him)
1 x Texas 5" (Hericthys Carpinitis, Rio Hondo) - $15 (Amazing color. He is beautiful)
4 x Red Blood Parrots 3"-5" - $65 for the group

I just need to move a few until I can get the aggression down. I may move all and go strictly with a Geophagus tank.

Let me know if you are interested.

Quicklynx

Members
I'm willing to trade for Geophagus Winemilleri, Brasiliensis, Altifrons

Possibly Bichirs and Stingrays.

Thanks

Quicklynx

Members
I have a 72 gallon bowfront that consist of

1 x Vieja Synspillum 6" - $15
1 x Flowerhorn 5" (I want to say it's the basic dragon one) - $20
1 x Turquoise 3" - $20 (color is coming in nicely, and has some red on him)
1 x Texas 5" (Hericthys Carpinitis, Rio Hondo) - $15 (Amazing color. He is beautiful)
4 x Red Blood Parrots 3"-5" - $65 for the group

I just need to move a few until I can get the aggression down. I may move all and go strictly with a Geophagus tank.

Let me know if you are interested.

Flowerhorn and Synspillum are pending pickup toorrow.

I added a picture of the Texas. I have pics of the turquoise coming up.

2013-07-13 08.39.19.jpg

Quicklynx

Members
The FH and Synspillum are gone.

The aggression has slowed for the most part. I realized that the Texas and one of the Parrots have paired up, and my Turquiose and one of the other Parrots have paired off. The two other Parrots are separate.

I have a breeding pair of Convicts that have successfully had fry. I have them split apart right now. I like them but every time I try to introduce them into the tank they get picked on hard. If anyone is interested I may consider letting them go.

For now I think I'm going to hold onto the two pairs and see what comes out of it. I have 2 Parrots and a Breeding pair of Convicts I'm going to test the waters with.

Thanks all!