• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tons 4 sale ASAP-22740, VA-Pickup now, cheap

secuono

Members
This stuff needs to go now, pick up only! Buy more, save more.

90g with oak stand. Two shop lights, 4 bulbs 153 watts. Also has 100-130lbs of tan sand.

2 angelfish, 1 blind, 1 has no pectoral fins & is pearlscale. Both gold. FREE.
12 Fathead Minnows. $5. OBO
6 Australian Rainbowfish. $10 OBO
12 Platy, adult & juvie mix, 1 male Swordtail. FREE.
8in P.J. Pleco-$40.
3-4 BN Plecos, 1 albino, rest brown, short fins. $5 each.
26 Neon Tetra. $15 all.
6-8 Green Cory Cats, mix of adults and juvies. $10 all.
5-9 Amazon Swords, 5-9in tall. $4 each.
Tons each of Frogbit, Water Lettuce, Salvinia M., Pennywort. $1 a sandwich baggie full.
70lbs black sand. $10

4.34 gallon, 10 inch Rimless Cube. $15
2x 10 gallon standard. $8 each, $15 both.
20 gallon long. $30
Whisper In-tank Filter 40i. $10
Penguin 150B. $15
Penguin 150B, missing impeller. $5
100, 200, 300watt Hydor Theo heaters. $20 for all.

secuono

Members
I can ship plants, paper padded, 10hr heat pack.

SOLD
4.34 g.
2x 10g. 20g. Whisper In-tank Filter 40i.Penguin 150B. Penguin 150B, missing impeller.100, 200, 300watt Hydor Theo heaters.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I'll take the black sand. Where on va are you?

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

secuono

Members
Forgot to add, will not be going to any of the meetings, just too busy right now with trying to buy a house and all. =)
Sorry.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I'll take the neons too. Can't pick up until Sunday. I have my cousins fruneral to attend Saturday and work for a few hours that night. Also would you be willing to me in Centreville for 5 bucks extra? That's the midway point for me as you are two hrs and 100 miles away. You name the location in Centreville and the time Sunday.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

secuono

Members
$60 for everything, all or nothing.
4.34 gallon, 10 inch Rimless Cube. $15
2x 10 gallon standard. $8 each, $15 both.
20 gallon long. $30
Penguin 150B, missing impeller. $5
100, 200, 300watt Hydor Theo heaters. $20 for all.

secuono

Members
Tossing something else out there....
If you have a shallow, large foot print tank...I'm willing to trade a ton of plants, 90g w/stand, filters & 40b!
4ft long or more. At least 12in tall, no more than 24in. 18in deep or more. With a stand would be nice, but not totally needed. Extras for it also not needed.

secuono

Members
90g 4ft with stand. 4-5in deep tan sand. 3ft driftwood, bunch of driftwood sticks. 6-8 15+in Wisteria stems. Couple Dwarf Sag, small Red melon sword, 4 6in+ Amazon swords, 3 Vals.
Hydor Theo heater, Penguin biowheel 350 filter. 2 Angelfish, 8 Green Cory Cats, MTS.

================================================== ================

40b 4in black sand, 6 Australian Rainbowfish, 5-7 Platy[1 male red sword], 12 Fathead Minnows, 15 Neon Tetra, 2 brown BN Pleco.

TOSS OUT ALL OFFERS!

MAV75

Members
I sent you a PM about the black sand, I am interested in getting it from you for the price you previously listed. Do you still have 70lbs of it? I can meet you halfway, I live in Burke, VA. Thanks.
Mauricio

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I sent you a PM about the black sand, I am interested in getting it from you for the price you previously listed. Do you still have 70lbs of it? I can meet you halfway, I live in Burke, VA. Thanks.
Mauricio

Good luck. I tried the half way route with her for the black sand and the neons but she refused to drive to Centreville which is half way for me. Even offered extra money.

secuono

Members
I'm very busy right now what with buying a house and all.

I know it's over stocked, I just need it all gone. Eat the fish, feed them to other pets, sell them, idc, I need this gone now!
Newish freshwater 40 gallon breeder tank for sale. I am asking $100 or best offer.
It comes with the following below, must take everything! Pick up only, won't fit in my car, sorry!
Sand will stay in the tank, plants will be bagged, so will the fish. If I run out of bags for the fish, I will put them in 6-7in little buckets for the trip.
Email me to set up a meeting. I'm free all day Friday & Saturday.

40 tank, black trim.
4in deep black sand.
Several small & medium branches of driftwood.
350 Penguin Biowheel filter.

PLANTS
3 6-9in tall Amazon Swords.
A few Dwarf Sag.
Small Red Melon Sword.
3 stems of 10-15in Wisteria.
large amount of Pennywort.
Baggies full of; Water Lettuce, Frogbit &Salvinia M.
2 small Anubis Nana.

FISH
6 Australian Rainbowfish.
12 Fathead Minnows.
4-6 Platy, 1 male red Swordtail.
2 Brown BN Plecos.
2 Gold Angelfish.
10 Neon Tetra.