• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Time to declutter...

Hannibal

Members
You should know better than doing anything without checking with the wife first!:D

Just kidding, but it is the first time I remember someone saying their wife told them NOT to get rid of a tank.

This would actually be the second time in about a month she told me to keep a tank. I was going to sell my 5' 110 gallon acrylic tank that I have been "restoring", but decided not to when I was getting offers of $150 for the tank. She told me to just keep it and set it up.

Believe me, both times my jaw hit the floor.

frkyltn

Members
This would actually be the second time in about a month she told me to keep a tank. I was going to sell my 5' 110 gallon acrylic tank that I have been "restoring", but decided not to when I was getting offers of $150 for the tank. She told me to just keep it and set it up.

OH boy, she must want something really nice for Christmas!:confused0083:

DiscusnAfricans

Past President

Glad you married her, sounds like a keeper!

Hannibal

Members
Everything has now been sold/pending pick up except for the male Taiwan Reefs.
Priced reduction to $15 each obo. I can bring them to the Jan meeting.