• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thoracochromis Brauschi,a Pleco and a Tinfoil Barb walk into a bar...

Leffler817

CCA Members
Free to a good home are one large common Pleco. It is a good 10-12" long with very nice fins.

Also for free is a 8" +/- Tin Foil barb.

Lastly, I have four 3.5-4" Thoracochromis Brauschi males. They came from Dave's Fish for $15 each.
picture.php

All fish can be delivered to the meeting. The Barb and Pleco will be in buckets. I don't have large enough bags for them. :)

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Lol at your title.

Seems like you have the same luck as me when it comes to Vic breeding groups....

dogofwar

CCA Members
I've found the brauschi fry to be really male heavy and never ended up with females. They're big and robust enough to hang with Vics or even Malawi that aren't too nasty or big to eat them. They're from Lake Fwa, technically ;)

Someone jump on these - $15 is what they cost at 1.5"!

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
Awesome! I'd divide her from the rest and let her fatten up...and not get killed.

I had one that I thought was a female for a couple of years. Until I brought the other one with her to the Catfish Convention...and she turned into a he...

Matt

I have 4 and think one is actually a FEMALE.:happy0180:

QuarterMiler

Members
I had the same luck with the brauschi. Started with a group of 6 and wound up with all males. They've been in my 125 mbuna tank and did ok. I am down to 2 as I've given up trying to find females. Such a shame , they really are beauties.