• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

This Red Shoulder mean Business

Cbaker

Members
I have two of these guys in my 90G tank but it looks like this guy is the one that run things. They are both the same size and same color. The female had about 20 Fry about 3 weeks ago. They are growing nice, but I was suprised she is holding again.:)

20131017_222345-1.jpg

Cbaker

Members
Thanks Yun. Would you like to part with one of those tanks that's empty? preferably the 20G. Is it a 20L?

thedavidzoo

Members
Congrats. Just be careful that you don't "wear" out your female with closely spaced holdings. You may want to separate her after her next spit to give her a break and fatten her up again.
I have just started doing this for some of my serial holders....

Cbaker

Members
Thank you. Yea, i usally wait about two weeks or so before i out the females back in but because i didnt have the space i just threw her back in. Good suggession though. Thanks.

Cbaker

Members
Thanks Tony. Well i was trying to male it an all male tank but these are what i have in there: The list below are all males. I'm looking for a few male yellow blaze and red empress (not too big).

Red shoulder
Sunshine
T-reef
Dragon blood
OB
Sulpher Head
Blue Dophin
Yellow Tail Acei and of ccourse a few yellow Labs.