• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thinking of rehoming..

tdOtjunior

Members
Big daddy has given Me grey hairs!! No ONE can tell Me exactly what he is..I was thinking of adding more fish to the tank. If he doesn't calm down I might have to adopt him out or find a 10gallon

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1338764694.294118.jpg

greekz

Members
I like the colors on him! cool looking cichlid. What other fish do you keep him with?
I am in the waldorf area if you decide to rehome let me know. I have a 150gallon
stocked with haps, peacocks, an irriedescent shark and a black shark that keeps
everyone in check, lol. Thanks

Last edited:

tdOtjunior

Members
Hey neighbor! I keep him currently with peacocks 2 and a Chinese algae eater and 3 green terrors. I think that one peacock is prego! Makes me think was he protecting her or being a meanie.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

To the OP: Rehoming makes sense. Make sure he does to someone with an appropriate tank size and stocking.

BTW, you might reconsider your stocking altogether. Peacocks and Green Terrors are mixing old and new world cichlids and it's not desireable. Peacocks are also not a pairing fish and I think you write that you have two. You might want to add enough to get a harem. Depending on the size of the tank and the type of peacock, you could do 1M-3/4F or 2M-4/5F

I know nothing about green terrors.

Jefft

Members
He looks like the Pundamillia Neryeri I had recently and yes they are a handful. Very Aggressive fish..