• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

These are going up on Craigslist and Freecycle if no one speaks up....

Plenipotentiary-at-large
72" x 18" wooden stand and 55 tank looking for homes...see previous post for link to stand. Will bring to meeting.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Sure....tempted to say "surprise me" but...

...a little afraid I might end up with an underwater castle or sunken pirate ship.:D

Won't take your money, but used equipment(glass tops, heaters, etc.), plants (underwater or house), and juvenile New World species are all welcome. Anything come to mind? If not, no worries and we'll chalk it up to 'future consideration'.

iamzrad

Members
I have a canister filter (possible Cascade) that I got with my 75gal last year. The size seems like it would be for a 75gal, tops.
Never opened/used it. It has all the hoses, etc. I'll have to take it out of storage and see what kind it is, I'll p/m you later tonight.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
That's hardly fair...

...I'm going to end up owing you. Can you put some gothic decals or something on it first so I don't end up feeling too indebted?