• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The "Who's going to FryBabies" thread.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, August 14th.

Road trip to Frybabies.
Pottstown PA

Lets start a list of who is going.
Also what you are bringing for food.
If we have a good size group Julie always fires up the grill. I like us taking a dish too to share.

So like the cookout thread,
Who is going and what are you taking.

Don't forget to share rides. Cheaper and makes for more room parking.

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Somehow, someway... I'll definitely be there!!! I'll be bringing 5lbs of Italian Sausage from Hoffmans Meats in Hagerstown. Anyone that got one last year should remember them. 5lbs was gone in the blink of an eye. ;)

Can't wait to get back to Julie's, definitely a great place to be ;)

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I want to go and would like to ride up with someone. Don't know what I'll be bringing.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I'm 90% sure I'll be there. I'll post again as it gets closer to confirm and list what I'll be bringing. :)

marge618

CCA member
Sounds like fun to me. I want to go and would like to ride up with someone. Don't know what I'll be bringing

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'll be there, just won't be able to stay too late. Last year was a blast. I came home with a box full of fish and a full stomach. Looking forward to it!

longstocking

Members
I will be there +1 ....

I cannot share a ride though as we will be up on Friday-Sunday

What to bring... not sure yet but something yummy or green.

This year is going to be a blast !!

Terri

CCA Members
Would love to come. Could use a lift up, though. Looks like I'm the only one on this thread from the VA side so far. If anyone from N. VA (or someone who'll be passing through N. VA) can give me a ride, I'd be right appreciative (PM me). Not sure what I'll bring. Probably either Margarita Pie (yes, there's alcohol in it) or veggie-weggies.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I may have someone pick up fish for me. When will the inventory list be updated? I want to Apisto. Agasizzi females.

Julie

Members
technical difficulties (ie new computer can't open some of my old files... grrr) prevented me from posting a wish list this week. I promise you as soon as I solve that, I'll post a list... especially Friday when I get some new lists in! Sorry about that!!

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
You do not know how sorry I am that I cannot go. I am going to have to settle for a boat on the peruvian Amazon. Julie's vs Amazon - on that day, Amazon will be second best.

George

I'd say "have a drink for me", but I would rather have one of those Hoffman sausages. Have fun y'all.

animicrazy

Members
Amanda and I plan to go. Have space for two passengers but my rule is as follows: You go where I go unless you hitch another ride home!

I'll bring beer (no brainer) and some kind of grill material or whatever someone more important than me thinks we need.