• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The Great Debate

A or B

• A

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • B

Votes: 20 80.0%

• Total voters

Cartel

Members
Vote.

the-great-debate.jpg

As soon as I saw this I chuckled. I know wife will say B, but I could care less. If I replace it be happy that I did no matter what way!!!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
My OCD tells me it has to be B. I get frustrated if its put on the A way. I know it shouldn't be a big deal, but it makes a big difference to me.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Ever seen a dog or cat run the paper off the roll on AFV?
If so you would always do A.

I voted wrong. Hit the vote from the portal without seeing the picture first. Not enough info on the original post.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
My OCD tells me it has to be B. I get frustrated if its put on the A way. I know it shouldn't be a big deal, but it makes a big difference to me.
ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOO
I GOT A VISUAL OF YOU BEING FRUSTRATED THEN GETTING CONSTIPATED CUZ IT WASNT RIGHT AND YOU COULDNT GO TILL IT WAS RIGHT. ONE WORD..., MONK :D

BevN

Members
B...only B. Always. If it's A it must be changed.

Don't worry about rationalizing your OCD. We are perfectly normal. It's everyone else that cannot see the problem with putting the darn toilet paper on backwards! :wacko: