• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The ECC Atlantis trip

Im still debating, I talked to the wife and we may do the Atlantis thing then stay in New York Saturday night. Not sure, all the hotels I looked at were about 350 clams. Thats alot of fish for me if I just go myself and drive right home lol

fischfan13

Banned
Chris, although Peter is opening the doors for us one hour early at 9am there is no reason to show that early.
He is open until 2pm, so even showing up at 11am is ok.
Growing up 10 mins from The City I have never stayed in a hotel in The City, but there are better prices out there.

After Atlantis there are some who will go out to eat and there are some who will go to Spooky's house (although he does not want this openly announced on ECC).

If you guys can get a group to go you will have a boatload of fish to choose, from not only Atlantis' selection but Spooky's as well.

Spine

Members
Seems like there are two treads on the same subject. I'm interested in going. I don't have room for anymore fish so I'm just going to look(talk fish).Are there any alternatives to driving (plane,train) Since I'll just be sightseeing I'm trying to travel comfortably(less time,more leg space:D)
if it's affordable.