• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The Death List

The last 2 months has been devasting on my fish collection, I have lost the following from various tanks with no known reason right off hand:

RTC
RBP
Hog
Dovii
Pleco
Jaguar Cat
Honeycomb Pleco
Cuban (female from breeding pair)

But as any good fish person does there is no deterrence here, picked up a very nice 10 - 11 inch sliver arro last night.

Big thanks to Lamar off MFK for the sale.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Sorry to hear that, Terrell. Any ideas what caused the deaths?

Tony, with my rtc i think gill curl was the contributing factor. Cuban female was beat to death by the maie (mated pair i had gotten from DQ's fire sale). the other i have no real idea... personally i believe it just happens every now and then where you just lose a few for no real explanable reason.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
That sucks Terrel. Even with my much less aggressive Malawi cichlids, they just die from time to time with seemingly no explanation.

Definitely don't give up. :)

Tony, not at all just picked up a 10 in arro last week. I have not had any luck with them in smaller sizes so i decied to just go larger and and see what happens. I just need to find some clown knives to put in with him....