• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The April Meeting Of The Cca

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Thanks everyone for the turn out. Around 48

Thanks to Li for the Wings. We went through around 290 wings. Only around 10 left over. That was cool.

Raffle and auction went well, even though I got tounge tied on the names.

Hope everyone that was there enjoys the Biotope.(will send others out this week)

Dan said he had a good time when I took him to the airport Sunday AM.

See you next month.

Sonny Disposition

It was a great meeting. I had a great time. It set me back on all the stuff I have to do at home and in the fishroom, but it was worth it!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pat Kelly @ Apr 14 2008, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thanks everyone for the turn out. Around 48

Thanks to Li for the Wings. We went through around 290 wings. Only around 10 left over. That was cool.

Raffle and auction went well, even though I got tounge tied on the names.

Hope everyone that was there enjoys the Biotope.(will send others out this week)

Dan said he had a good time when I took him to the airport Sunday AM.

See you next month.
[/b]

animicrazy

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pat Kelly @ Apr 14 2008, 08:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">You could have auctioned off the 10 wings; Francine would have bid up to the hilt for pike food!!!

TMS