• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thank you Jon and Tony

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
On Saturday Jon and Tony came by the house to pick up all of the club raffle items.
I got to show off the fish room a little and talk fish for a little while. You know I love to talk about my antique set up. LOL

Thanks for making the drive guys!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
No problem Pat. Thanks for accommodating the early schedule. The fish room looks great. You've inspired me to figure out some way to talk the wife into letting me set up another tank so I can get a group of peacocks. I need to use the kids to my advantage on this one...

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Cool,
You guys were one day early for the Yellow Collars. The male was in full dress color on Sunday morning.
LOL

Yeah, use the kids. They always love colorful fish.lol

fishman13

Members
No problem Pat. Thanks for accommodating the early schedule. The fish room looks great. You've inspired me to figure out some way to talk the wife into letting me set up another tank so I can get a group of peacocks. I need to use the kids to my advantage on this one...

For the peacocks I have 6 red empresses for sale or trade if your interested

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Thank you for having us, Pat. It was nice seeing you and Tracey and hanging out with the grandkids. :)

While you claim your fishroom to be "antique," it's pretty top-notch in my eyes.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Thank you for having us, Pat. It was nice seeing you and Tracey and hanging out with the grandkids. :)

While you claim your fishroom to be "antique," it's pretty top-notch in my eyes.

Thanks
I hope to do a little modification soon.
In the mean time got to get some more fry colored up. LOL