• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thank you for your Service

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
To Caleb and Matt and so many others who have put everything on the line to help continue making this the greatest country on Earth - Thank you for service.

God bless America.

Child-Saluting-American-flag-boy-sky-pole-cloud-memorial-day-honor-honour-dead-military.jpg

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
To Matt, Caleb, my father and all the people who served or currently serve in our armed forces: Thank you for keeping us safe at home while you may be many miles from yours.

Today, my school (Washington Grove ES) had an hour long presentation focusing on our nations veterans. We had members of the community who served or are currently serving in our military come join us. The veterans told us about their jobs and travels. Our chorus sang songs praising them and the United States. Every student proudly waved a small flag. It was truly something special.

I have a student new to the US who only speaks Mandarin. After the assembly, he drew a picture of the American Flag standing tall. Under the flag, he drew three children with their hands crossed over their chest. He labled them with his name and the names of two of his classmates. Moments like this are why it is that I love what I do.

adrian.jpg

Last edited:

minifoot77

Members
thanks guys and to all the other service members i thank you guys and gals too even my tuba playing girl friend :)

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

marge618

CCA member
Thanks to all of you who have served or have loved ones who have served. We honor you today for what you have been willing to do for this country.

To Caleb and Matt and so many others who have put everything on the line to help continue making this the greatest country on Earth - Thank you for service.

God bless America.

Child-Saluting-American-flag-boy-sky-pole-cloud-memorial-day-honor-honour-dead-military.jpg

When I worked for the VA health system, I saw first hand the heavy sacrifice a few make for the many. My administrative assistant was a disabled vet, 15 years my senior, with a Purple Heart. He loved to make my coffee every morning. It always freaked me out, but he insisted. He ended up dying much too young from the impact of injuries and stress. I will never forget him . . .