• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thank you everyone for welcoming me today

P.Knight

Members
It was great to meet you Paul. It's tough not to get hooked once you start going to meetings. We have some really great folks here at CCA.

Yeah it was awesome to me everyone, and yeah I already got rid of a couple of my cichlids so I can get more next month lol

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Yeah it was awesome to me everyone, and yeah I already got rid of a couple of my cichlids so I can get more next month lol

Don't get rid of fish that you already have. You need to set up more tanks instead. Since I joined the club, I went from a single 75 to 12 tanks and over 600 gallons.

P.Knight

Members
Yeah it was just that the fish I picked up where a lot bigger then the littlest fish in my tank so I gave them to a friend that has some cichlids around the same size, I wanna set up more tanks but I live in the up stairs apparment in my house and don't know if it will support more tanks, probably small breeder tanks but nothing big

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Don't tell that to Caleb.... lol
I think he was running 100 gallon tanks in a 3 floor apartment or something like that. LOL