• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tfh

Artee

Members
I have about 2 years of TFH )2005-2006 i think..

free to anybody who can pick up this week.

Too bad....I couldnt get there sooner. I was going to see if they were around this weekend I might have been able to get in. Thats ok though. Thanks for the offer.

Artee

Members
Bob.

it's your lucky day, my wife forgot to put it out, so, i still have it, but you have to come get it this weekend.

let me know.

571-723-5707

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Robert Peterson @ Mar 20 2008, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Too bad....I couldnt get there sooner. I was going to see if they were around this weekend I might have been able to get in. Thats ok though. Thanks for the offer.[/b]

Sorry didnt get online all weekend. I will give you a call later today. I could come get it tomorrow after work. Tonight I have to go sign contracts on some houses....hoping to get one out of all this......

DeeCee

Members
We sold some back issues on E-Bay at one point. Took awhile, but there was really alot of interest.

DC