• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tank setups

spazmattik

Members
Just some quick pics of my current setups. The 125 mixed SA/CA (all growouts at the moment) a 75 mixed african community. 55 gallon is my oscars temporary home till the growouts in the 125 are to big to eat. The 29 gallon is still under construction.. I had a nicer peice of driftwood for it but it is probably better for a reptile tank since it is screwed into some slate. I decided not to use it because of the screw but I am probably going to take it out at some point so I can use it cause the shape is cool. Anyways, the 29 is home to my istlanum 'red' from jeff rapps until the oscar joins the rest of the ca/sa community and then he will call the 55 home.

55setup.jpg

75.jpg

125.jpg

29.jpg

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Thanks for sharing. I like the aquascapes in all of them (although I agree the 29 still needs a little work). I'd put a background on the 4 footers. It will help hide some of the hardware.

spazmattik

Members
Thanks jon. I've been trying to find the right backgrounds for the 4 footers. The 29 needs a background , getting live plants and a good center peice. But I love the rocks I bought