• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanganyika Community

DeeCee

Members
LOL, When I was growing up, we always asked for Cokes, even if we wanted something else. It was always like, "I'll have a Coke please - a 7-Up one" -- ok so we were just weird back then. Thank God we lost it in Illinois once we convinced those nuts in California that it was cool........... :p

Some women came into the store tonight & asked me if I was from Ohio because of how I pronounce my "o's"
::heavy sigh::

DC

tash

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DeeCee @ Feb 13 2008, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
LOL, When I was growing up, we always asked for Cokes, even if we wanted something else. It was always like, "I'll have a Coke please - a 7-Up one" -- ok so we were just weird back then. Thank God we lost it in Illinois once we convinced those nuts in California that it was cool........... :p

Some women came into the store tonight & asked me if I was from Ohio because of how I pronounce my "o's"
::heavy sigh::

DC[/b]

:lol: yeah, somehow when I first moved away from Ohio people would ask where I was from and I would say "Ohio" the way we do. but people would somehow mishear it and think I said "Iowa" :lol: I think it's because Ohio is pronounced with only one vowel :lol:

I also have noticed it's mostly people from Ohio/midwest that say "fer" instead of "for" :lol: I didn't even notice this until I moved away.

tash

Members
back on topic, some shots from yesterday and today:

IMG_1480escopy.jpg

IMG_1499escopy.jpg

IMG_1486editscopy.jpg

animicrazy

Members
On Topic: Great pics !!!!

Off Topic: I live in what some people refer to as "the hood"; coke = (either ?) lady or girl; soda = a list of available "stuff";
pop = the sound that follows a benign interaction (from your perspective) that the other party (who needs to be eliminated from the gene pool) had no hope of comprehending.

Language is sooooooooooooooooooooooo interesting.

I have to write an essay: "Why writing is sexy". I am going to have lots & lots & lots of fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.