• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tang tank options

mdlnewman

Members
Hey guys,

I have room in my computer room for a 36" tank. I'm thinking of a tank for sand/shellies in the bottom layer and some free swimmers above them. My question, are there any top level Tangs that would make a 46bow or 50 good over a 40 breeder?

After I get a tank I will be picking brains for fish options.

Micheal

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Don't do it...

...that way lies only darkness. Take a deep breath, close your eyes, click your heels together and say, No Fish like New Worlds, No fish like New Worlds, etc. until it passes.

40 breeders rock, never ran a bowfront, passed up a 45 gallon tank-only one today for $20. Sigh, first time I've ever longed for a basement.

Julie

Members
My only thought is that the paracyps won't be *swiming* that much... they like to hug the rocks, at least in my experience. For a tank that size, if you want a swimming fish, go with the cyp blue flash... pretty much the schoolingish cyp, and can take the smaller tank size.

*passes the baton over to another opinion*

ps :p @ avatar... the kilesa are but a sign of your imminent downfall... you, too will succumb!!