• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tall ships come to Baltimore

gliebig

Members
....along with Greg and his crappy camera. Not the best pics, but thought I would share.
tallships255.jpg

tallships248.jpg

tallships245.jpg

tallships238.jpg

B'mores World Trade Center
tallships237.jpg

National Aquarium @ Baltimore
tallships236.jpg

tallships232.jpg

Fort McHenry
tallships219.jpg

tallships207.jpg

tallships198.jpg

tallships195.jpg

tallships193.jpg

tallships186.jpg

Pride of Baltimore II
tallships184.jpg

turfboss

Members
yeah Greg - really nice pics - wish I had gone up to see them come in - just not paying attention and missed it - what a bummer!!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
The Blue Angels have been flying by my building all day long. They're doing practice runs and maneuveuring drills. There are signs on 95 stating "To watch out for low-flying aircraft." Its amazing how low they are flying at high speeds.

Hawkman2000

Members
Back in 1986, I went to an airshow and saw the blue angles. Afterwards, my family went to pizza hut for dinner. About half way through dinner, a bunch of guys in flight suits came in and sat at the table next to us. We ended up pulling the tables together. My moms boyfriend and them went through about 10 pitchers of beer. Imagine an 8 year old telling his classmates at school the next Monday that he had dinner with the blue angles.