• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Suggestions

Asmentk

Members
I've recently been looking for a dwarf cichlids for my 39 gallon tank, I've got 8 neon tetras, 9 harlequin rasbora, and 6 cherry barb, the aquarium stays around 75-76 degrees and I'm trying to get some dwarf hair grass to grow, I'll be adding stones for caves soon, and I was thinking about kribs.

I really like cockatoo apistos but they seem to have shot up in price recently. Gbr's were another thought but don't work with temps. Anyone have any other ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

mchambers

Former CCA member
Chriscoli has some very nice Pelvicachromis Taeniatus "Moliwe" juveniles, I think. She sold some in the auction yesterday. I've got plenty of Pelvicachromis Taeniatus "Lobe" juveniles.

They are similar to kribs, but a little smaller. My Lobe parents are also less aggressive than kribs, but I don't know if that is typical.

Bolivian rams would be nice, too, as would Keyhole cichlids.

I have Apistogramma Cacatuoides - Triple Reds

I can do pairs ($30) or single males ($20)

I'll be at Aquafest next Sunday or we can make other arrangements if you are interested.

They'd be great in the set up you describe, either as a pair or a single male.

Here's a video of one of the little tank master's...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-wJUwfVLFc

Asmentk

Members
I might have to take you up on those apistos. How often do you have them? And where are you in VA? I can't look at profiles yet because I'm new here but I've been on aquaria central for awhile.

I'm still planting the tank and I have some terra cotta pots I had for my old apistos.

I might have to take you up on those apistos. How often do you have them? And where are you in VA? I can't look at profiles yet because I'm new here but I've been on aquaria central for awhile.

I'm still planting the tank and I have some terra cotta pots I had for my old apistos.

I have several pairs, just PM me when you are ready.

I'm in Fredericksburg Va - meetings/events are a good exchange point.