• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Stop the presses

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Well maybe not but I'm a little excited. Biotodoma cupido fry! Have six adults in a planted community 75 with 4 like-sized Acarichthys heckelii and 8 honking Corydoras robustus. A female staked out a spot smack in the middle of the tank and Voila!

Kind of a crap time to head overseas but the B. cupido fry and the 150 Angel wigglers would make a h*ll of a project for anyone with a spare 10 gallon tank and the wit to make a go of it. I leave Thursday so let me know if you're intrepid and able to make a house call to NW DC Weds. evening - just too up against it timewise to volunteer anything besides the fry.

mchambers

Former CCA member
This is cool. I'm happy to take the Biotodoma Cupido, but don't think I have the space to also deal with angel fry.

If you get a better offer, you should take it,of course.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Okay Rachel

Guess it must be time to test the Repashy. If it lasts for 3-4 days they'll only have to fast for 3 before I get back. That and a bucket load of established moss/algae mats may just do the trick.

Shrimp Souffle it is....

Biotodoma were co-mingled late last night with Krobia and dragon fry - just gonna have to roll the bones and see what happens.