• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Still Available - 4 Beautiful Red Belly Piranhas

Becca

Members
Photos in this album :D

http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/album.php?albumid=239

We'd really like to get $120 for the group so we can re-stock the tank with something a little more social, but if you're interested, make an offer and I'll run it by their "dad."

Just keep in mind, they are (sadly) illegal to own in VA.

These guys are NICE looking fish and have been very well cared for. They need MINIMALLY a 75 gallon tank.

Becca

Members
FINGERS CROSSED EVERYONE - I might have found these guys a home!!!

Any opinions on RBPs living in a 125 with a similarly sized caribe??? (or maybe I shouldn't ask)

rich_one

Members
Hit or miss. Waaaayyyy back in the day when I used to briefly keep these, I noticed that they would normally not bother fish with similar body styles. But fish with different body styles had zero chance. I say "normally" not bother, because it seemed to me that once they realized, hmmm... this guy doesn't quite look like us... it would be over. Of course, if one of them got wounded or sick, wouldn't be long before the others turned on the weak member of their own group too! LOL... at least, that was my experience with them, and understand, I am truly talking about a very, very long time ago.

-Rich

Forester

Members
I would love to get pirahnas sometime. but i would start with the babies cause the babies are really cute.