• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Stendker Discus, Manzanita, Canister Filters, ETC for Sale

I have decided to take the plunge back into saltwater with my 150 gallon aquarium. I will be selling all of it's inhabitants and filtration to raise money for the new filtration I will be needing for the saltwater set up. I've got some great stuff available and have listed everything below. Everything is in perfect working order and the fish are doing great. I'd prefer to sell everything to one person, but will split up to some degree. I'd at least like to sell all the Discus to one person at a good deal for them.

Stendker Discus:
Flachen X Snake Skin (3") - Qty 1
Snake Skin Blue (3") - Qty 1
Red Pigeon Blood (5"-6") - Qty 2

Non Stendker Discus:
Super Red Melon (3") - Qty 1

Also:
About 15 Cardinal Tetras
4 Bristlenose Plecos
4 Cory Cats

Large group of Manzanita - Paid over $100 for all of it.

About 130 pounds of natural colored gravel

Eheim Professional II 2028 Canister Filter

Aquatop CF-500UV Canister Filter with UV sterilization

I'd like to get about $450 for everything which should be about enough to get myself a wet-dry for the saltwater tank. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks a lot.

Matt Ozsvath
ozsvathreptiles@embarqmail.com
717-637-6409

turfboss

Members
Matt -

are you thinking about coming to the meeting tomorrow?? You could probably easily get rid of the misc stuff - wood - gravel - filters and I have seen those Discus go for $25 to $40 each on the auctions - some go for more but I think that is pretty average.

Unfortunately I'm not able to make it to the meeting today. The Cory's are Long-finned Paleatus Corydoras. The plecos are the result of one of my Green Dragon Bristlenose breeding to one of my L144 (Blue Eyed Blondes). They just look like normal brown Bristlenose, but who knows what they may make when bred together. They are about 3".
Matt