• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Social Group Edit Issue

Lively

Members
I made a group but didn't upload a pic for it, figured I'd do it this afternoon. When I went to the edit feature for the group, it wouldn't allow me to do the edit.

This is the message I got:

Lively, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I assume I should be able to edit a group I created?

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
we don't recognition the ip signature to the one you have previously been using. a possible security breach or computer hack at work. please provide : full name, screenname, date of club registration, and hand them over for letting me make you read all this lol! how funny is that that it won't let its creator in to edit! LMAOOOOO MONSTER CCA! TOO FUNNY!

Lively

Members
I know - it tickled me as much as it frustrated me... but then, right now I'm none too fond of servers... or hackers... or any of that ilk! I suppose it is a good thing I can still be amused by a glitch - so long as I have nada to do to fix it!

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
On MFK only Mod's can edit the groups. Since Li is the root admin on this site too I'm sure it's setup the same way, but that's just a guess.