• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

So what are your plans

pinkpenguin

Members
study for my sat subject tests, act, and my lovely physics of photography project. you know, typical high schooler stuff.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Lots of water changes, LOL!

BBQ/B-Day in Annapolis then off to VA Beach for the rest of the weekend.

FUN FUN FUN!!!

emartin

Members
Water changes, finishing my double 125g stand for once and get those running, putting a fence around my garden to stop the **** groundhog from eating all the pepper and herb plants and zucchini plants (he really ruined it...only things he didn't touch was the hot pepper plants, tomatoes, and chives), get a slingshot to fire ice cubes and pebbles at it...

Set off lots of bottle rockets and roman candles, maybe some directed at the groundhogs direction...

Water changes.

And have fun...

I can't go to the beach this weekend. 1 million visitors from North Jersey, PA, and NYC will be descending onto my area which is the first stretch of beaches on the NJ shore so unless I want to get stuck in traffic driving 1-2 miles to the ocean I won't be going to the beach :(.

Going to go cut the grass NOW so I don't have to worry about it during the weekend, and to do it before more rain arrives -_- (god lets hope the weather folks are wrong as usual...)

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
unexpectedly shopping for a new fridge and possible an oven/stove too. The rest of the weekend will be spent crying over the expense. :(

chris_todd

Members
Beer. Water changes. Aquascaping. More Beer. Watch auto racing (Formula1, Indy, Nascar). More beer. Maybe do stuff (but probably not). My Father-in-law retired yesterday, so we're having a big party Monday, which means grilling and more Beer. Get sober, then go back to work.

Although, given my experiences doing water changes while drinking, maybe I should do them before I start drinking (Don't drink and fill, LOL).

Spine

Members
I'll be working. Sunday is double time and Monday is triple time.
My holiday will be next week when I get paid:D:D

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'm replacing my deck this weekend. Hopefully I can get it all done tomorrow so I can spend the rest of the weekend like Chris Todd (beer and race cars).

Cartel

Members
The first half of the 90's I went to the Indy 500 every year.

That's awesome that's a race I really want to go
to. Only open wheel races I have been to are TMS and the Long Beach street race. If all goes well Baltimore should be getting it's own street race.

Any one going to beach? I'm interested in finding out how cold the water is still