• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

so I found an 8x3x2 360 and will buy it

creepyoldguy

Members
Just wanted to tell everyone I found the tank I was looking for. Have to make the arrangements for manpower. Luckily it is acrylic and won't be as heavy. I will be picking it up asap but won't be setup til our basement is finished. As for stocking? Probably 2 tetras. Anything else is over stocked even with my 17 fx5...... ;)

creepyoldguy

Members
I'm more than excited. It's always been a dream to have an in wall tank and it just so happens that I found this this tank and as soon as we sign our papers on our refinance for the home (hopefully monday) our whole basement is getting remodeled

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Thai

Members
Glad someone here bought it, it's been available for over a week now at a steal of a price

creepyoldguy

Members
I got ya. I guess I'm heading down to meet them today w a deposit (perfect day for a 2 hour ride on the hog) and then figure out when we can round up some manpower. I've moved an 8x2x30" acrylic and other only took 2 guys so I'm thinking this won't be bad.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App