• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

So how are those Sealife 65W/96W bulbs working out from the impromptu group buy?

Plenipotentiary-at-large
No one has sent me any snarky messages but as that could be on account of politeness I thought I'd ask.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Do not know how mine are since it was ballasts that were bad not bulbs. So I have 4 50/50 bulbs new that I do not need. I converted the fixtures to T8s. WOuld have converted to T5 but T5 wiring is not to be found.

mdlnewman

Members
I just had to install mine. I am very annoyed my original bulb only lasted 2 months. New one looks great. Wishing I had ordered more now.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
One could do another order...

...only this time open to all size bulbs - see attached.

I could negotiate the price/make the order but I'm not really keen on accepting the shipment. I don't need any bulbs but you can't beat the price with a stick. The 96Ws were $13 and the 65Ws were $8, assume corresponding discounts for the smaller sizes as well. The dealer aced the last order and i believe this is one of those things that just gets better as it goes.

light chart.jpg

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Whatever combination your heart desires...

...and your tanks require, provided someone volunteers to receive and distribute the shipment.