• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

SICichlids.com experience?

tremper

Members
Has anyone had any experience purchasing from SICichlids.com? I searched the threads and nothing came up.... I'm in need of a group of Cyps for my 150g tall.... considering Cyprichromis Leptosoma jumbo Kitumba to compliment the group of Tony's featherfins I picked up this weekend.

Unless of course someone in the club has a cyp group they want to move, or fry for sale...

Considering a purchase to arrive at BWI most likely the first week in Jan if anyone is interested and the feedback is positive....

TIA - Joe...

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I've gotten fish from Anthony a couple of times. Never been let down.

tremper

Members
Thx Tony, good to hear. I'm going to be placing an order at some point as he is the only source for what I'm looking for right now. If anyone is interested..... Shipping to BWI...

toddnbecka

Members
I got some speckleback Cyp's from him last winter, arrived a day late (shipping delay, not his fault) and 100% live and healthy when I opened the box.

tremper

Members
Specklebacks are what I was hoping for but no one seems to have them right now, or they want an arm and a leg for them..... I'm going to be placing an order for delivery in early Jan, prob the first week. Anthony said 10% disocunt for CCA members on everything, 15% on some select. I'm either having them shipped to BWI or to a UPS hub in Balto. If anyone wants in let me know. He indicated he would be updating his list of price and availability last week....